Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Soy yogurt

I haven't eaten soy yogurt in six years. The reason I know this is because it roughly coincides with when I met James. Not that James got me to stop eating soy yogurt, but because I remember that when I met him, I was on a Jackiesque food kick involving soy yogurt, lemon-ginger echinacea juice, and baby carrots.

This morning I ate breakfast, which is notable in itself. But the real surprise of the morning came in how much soy yogurt (or "cultured soy" as it is apparently called) has improved in the past 6 years. Not once did I think I was eating cherry flavored tofu or rotten soymilk. It tasted like a less tangy yogurt. Damn, I might even go buy some more.

2 comments:

Irene Lopez de Carrizosa said...

Blog spam?? My heart aches.

Heather said...

Spam has been deleted and hopefully word verification will keep the SPAM to a minimum.