Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Morning Roundup

From the Interwebs this morning:

Actually cool - Yahoo Farechase. Now you don't have to search multiple discount airline sites. Yahoo Farchase does it for you. And has all kinds of other useless bells and whistles. I personally like that their "choose a departure time" feature actually works, so I can make sure my flights don't leave before 7 am.

And a hillarious parody of Web 2.0 featuring my all time favorite Internets innovation, the blink tag. Web 2.1 sever side blink tag

And in case you haven't read the hype on Web 2.0, here's a brief introduction. I think it's mostly a load of crap for those of us who still have traditional websites to run instead of chasing venture capital, but I'm willing to beg, borrow or steal any idea that might make my life easier or my site better. Thanks giant XML!

No comments: