Friday, August 15, 2008

So much to say!

I have a ton from the trip I want to write about, but I am SO exhausted. I fly to Ann Arbor tomorrow (well today according to the date stamp on this post), get my stuff on Saturday (dear God, I hope my stuff is at the A2 post office), and should have a "real" computer set up by Sunday or Monday.

Overall, the road trip was a TON of fun. Carolyn and I pretty much laughed the whole way across the country, although I'm going to guess the majority of our stories are going to be of the "had to be there" variety. I coined the phrase "giggle spiral" to describe the phenomenon of uncontrollable contagious giggling that seemed to afflict us for a good portion of Iowa all the way west.

Sometime yesterday the reality of everything I have to get done before school starts began to set in, but it's a bit of a "one day at a time" thing right now. Next step: actually get to Ann Arbor.

No comments: